Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Great Expectations
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Scotland's Town Centre Action Plan Review
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Of Cows and Elephants
- Openings and Closures in 2020 - but of what?
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Retailing, Shopping and Covid-19
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Convenience
For the last four years, mid December has seen the release of the latest edition of the Local Data Company/University of Stirling Retail report on the situation of retailing in the major towns and cities across Scotland. Last Tuesday saw … Continue reading
My current dose of warm weather in Singapore and soon in Hong Kong is mainly about meeting and talking to partners of the University of Stirling in my capacity as Deputy Principal for Internationalisation and Graduate Studies. It is good … Continue reading
I do not know whether to apologise or not for returning to the topic of Tesco – my last post on this generated some really interesting observations – given the acres of news and social media that has been devoted … Continue reading
Yesterday, I was fortunate enough to be at the Scottish Grocers Federation Annual Conference to hear a range of excellent speakers, take part in a debate on the Future of Retailing, present an award for Store of the Year and … Continue reading