Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Planning: Good, Evil or Just Tedious?
- Embracing Failure in the Shadow of Success
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Supermarket Nightmares: Keeping your Distance
- Research Projects
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Scotland’s Town and High Streets
We have a new academic paper out – on place marketing and place based loyalty schemes (details at end of blog) – and in addition to wanting to say something about it, I felt the time was ripe for setting … Continue reading
Last Friday afternoon I attended a launch of the new Amazon inspired and supported Clicks and Mortar store in the Waverley Mall, Edinburgh. This is the third such store and the first in Scotland; ten are planned in total over … Continue reading
A fully funded three year PhD is available for Autumn 2019 start. This research project explores features of the retail environment that enable older people to use local neighbourhood and high street shops as well as participate and keep mobile in … Continue reading