Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Footfall, Curfews and Data
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Does Footfall Matter?
- ‘Writing the Rules of the Game’: Non-market Strategy, commercial interests and health policy
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Week 26 in my Greenhouse
- How to Save Our Town Centres
- Understanding Scottish Places: O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Places
There have been many outrageous statements made over the last months of the pandemic (and in terms of the subject of this post – footfall – in the months and years prior), but recent offerings have really taken the biscuit. … Continue reading
It is not an unusual state of mind these days, but I am puzzled over a couple of things that have been the topic of discussions (or in the first case the media as well) I have been in over … Continue reading
When we were living in the USA in 2000-1 we flew to Jackson Hole in Wyoming via Salt Lake City. That last flight to Jackson Hole was the most unpleasant flight I’ve taken before or since, shaken and bounced over … Continue reading
Apologies, this took a little longer and got a bit lengthier than I originally intended. “If they look beyond heroic individualism and accept that individuals exist in a network of social bonds and obligations, we might just see a … Continue reading