Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Christmas may be Cancelled
- Uncertainty: Brexit and Retailing
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Brexit and the ‘F**K Business’ Approach
- A Lidl Surprise?
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Food and Retailing Cultures: Zaragoza
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Vacancies and Store Closures
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Grocery
Given we are less than 10 weeks away from Brexit and the possible end of the grocery world as we know, writing a post about retailing a decade ahead seems foolhardy (spoiler alert; it is). But bear with me. Let’s … Continue reading
A popular phrase used in media and other commentary on the UK grocery system is that “Small firms are being ‘squeezed’ by their powerful partners“. This is shorthand for financial pressures put on SMEs by large organisations such as grocery … Continue reading