Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Scottish and Online Retail Sales in Lockdown
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Confidence, Cash and Friction: Shopping in Scotland
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Does Footfall Matter?
- Shopping with Confidence?
- Retail Focused Funded PhD Available - Suburban Mobility: Shopping and Older People
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Healthy Living
The last 2019 Cross Party Group for Independent Convenience Stores, held last week, was a cracker. With all the excitement of the AGM (not really), it was almost too much to have three excellent presentations on retailing and the public … Continue reading