Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
May 2023 – Two new articles and a book chapter noted on the Journal Articles page
February 2023 – New piece for The Conversation on online retailing (see commentaries tab)
January 2023 – Roll over of some areas for new year, plus The Conversation piece on Christmas trading updates published (see commentaries tab) and main posts
December 2022 – End of year tidying up and re-arrangement, including link to EDAS podcast on places and towns (see presentations tab)
Top Posts & Pages
- Transformative Food Retailing, Data and Consumers
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- The architectural heritage of Montague Burton’s Art Deco shops
- Internet sales as a percentage of retail sales in the UK
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Are Retailers Social Engineers?
- Food, health and data: developing transformative food retailing
- Strange Things in Self-Service
Writing About ...
Join 5,534 other subscribers
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Retail Policy
Are there any votes in Scottish Retail?
Retailing in Scotland is one of the largest and most important sectors of the economy. As a Professor of Retail Studies, I could hardly say anything else. But, with 10% or so of the business community and the same proportion … Continue reading