Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- On Market Day
- Shopping with Confidence?
- Comet and the Argosnauts
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Town & Country Planning Journal (Trading Places Columns) 2012-2018
- Week 26 in my Greenhouse
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Government
It is not an unusual state of mind these days, but I am puzzled over a couple of things that have been the topic of discussions (or in the first case the media as well) I have been in over … Continue reading
On 1st July 2020, it was announced that an Expert Review Group had been formed by the Scottish Government to undertake an appraisal of the Town Centre Action Plan published in 2013 as a response to the National Review of … Continue reading
Apologies, this took a little longer and got a bit lengthier than I originally intended. “If they look beyond heroic individualism and accept that individuals exist in a network of social bonds and obligations, we might just see a … Continue reading
In my last post, I considered some of the best and worst behaviours we have seen in food retailing during the COVID-19 crisis to date. Now we have the Government lockdown and the splitting of retailing into essential and non-essential … Continue reading