Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
- Does Footfall Matter?
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- Confidence, Cash and Friction: Shopping in Scotland
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Health
A fully funded three year PhD is available for Autumn 2019 start. This research project explores features of the retail environment that enable older people to use local neighbourhood and high street shops as well as participate and keep mobile in … Continue reading
Remarkably – well to me anyhow – it has been almost six weeks since I last posted on here. It is not as though things haven’t been happening or that I have not been busy, it is just life has … Continue reading
Scotland’s relationship with fags and booze has been one of the main foci for this government. It is, as I’ve argued before, the fig leaf behind which hypocrisy, sorry modesty, is preserved, as in the laughably titled ‘health levy’. But … Continue reading