Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Screen Time? Cinemas and Town Centres
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Webinar: "A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres"
- Stopping Doing Harm to our Town Centres
- "If Not Now, When?" - the Social Renewal Advisory Board Report
- Convenience and Local Shop Retailing (and the new @Coopuk @StirUni)
- Goodbye 2020 - Hello 2021 and beyond
- Reclaim the High Street - Midsteeple Quarter, Dumfries Crowdfunder
- A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres - (1) Introduction to our Report
- How is Coronavirus affecting the UK's Retail Sector?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Community Ownership
The Town Centre Action Plan Review was published on the 3rd February. On the 18th February (1430-1530), Scotland’s Towns Partnership are holding a webinar launching the Review. There may be few spaces left (but capacity is close to being reached) … Continue reading →
This is the third of three linked posts on the Town Centre Action Plan Review Group Report (an introduction, summary of the review approach, recommendations). The full report and details of the Review Group, evidence submitted and heard and background … Continue reading →
Community ownership of assets breathing new life into centres across Scotland has been a theme, and a success of recent years. There is still much more to be done, and it needs to be made easier and simpler, but we … Continue reading →