Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- ‘Writing the Rules of the Game’: Non-market Strategy, commercial interests and health policy
- "Retail sales surge close to pre-lockdown levels"
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Dublin's Fair City
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Are Retailers Social Engineers?
- Herkku Food Market Delicatessen – Helsinki
- Media Commentary 2018
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Rugby
Regular readers of this blog will be aware of my passion for Welsh rugby, fresh food and especially markets. Every so often the stars align and we take ourselves off to Rome where all can be indulged. And so it … Continue reading
Let’s get the rugby out of the way first. It’s all Scotland’s fault; these days it always is. Another wooden spoon and apparently such a poor performance that the true champions, Wales, despite a magnificent demonstration of world-class rugby against … Continue reading
Some of you have noticed a slightly uncharacteristic silence from me over the last few weeks. This was especially curious given the publication by the Scottish Government of two reports in which I have been involved (The National Review of … Continue reading