Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Great Expectations
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Scotland's Town Centre Action Plan Review
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Of Cows and Elephants
- Openings and Closures in 2020 - but of what?
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Retailing, Shopping and Covid-19
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Rugby
Regular readers of this blog will be aware of my passion for Welsh rugby, fresh food and especially markets. Every so often the stars align and we take ourselves off to Rome where all can be indulged. And so it … Continue reading
Let’s get the rugby out of the way first. It’s all Scotland’s fault; these days it always is. Another wooden spoon and apparently such a poor performance that the true champions, Wales, despite a magnificent demonstration of world-class rugby against … Continue reading
Some of you have noticed a slightly uncharacteristic silence from me over the last few weeks. This was especially curious given the publication by the Scottish Government of two reports in which I have been involved (The National Review of … Continue reading