Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Supermarket Nightmares: Keeping your Distance
- Pretty Vacant
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Tiles and Sardines
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Going Self-Service - a 70 year old revolution?
- Fighting Fit? Independent Convenience Stores and the Public Health Agenda
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Covid19
I am catching up on some of the recently published data about retail sales. This short post has graphs from two sources (a) the Scottish Retail Sales Monitor, published by the Scottish Retail Consortium and (b) Internet sales as a … Continue reading
The impact of COVID-19 has hit retailers in different ways. We are now beginning to see the official figures and some retailers have provided updates. As anticipated in a previous post, the April sales figures for Scotland showed a massive … Continue reading