Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Dead or Alive?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Logistics and Retail Management 5th Edition - now published
- "Destination High Street - Restoring Vibrancy to Scotland's Towns"
- Does Footfall Matter?
- The Wonder of Woolies - continued
- Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Travelling Fellowships 2017
- Uncertainty: Brexit and Retailing
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Food Culture
It has been some time since I was in Lisbon and thus it was a pleasure to receive an invite to present a keynote to a conference on retail, consumption and urban governance, especially in early autumn, which is slightly … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I attended the Royal Welsh Show (Y Sioe Fawr) at Llanelwedd/Builth Wells. For a number of years I have been to the Royal Highland Show at Ingliston and have always thought it to be a large … Continue reading
Let’s get the rugby out of the way first. It’s all Scotland’s fault; these days it always is. Another wooden spoon and apparently such a poor performance that the true champions, Wales, despite a magnificent demonstration of world-class rugby against … Continue reading