Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
12.02.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
22.1.18 A little bit of post new year tidying up and updating done, especially in relation to media
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Scottish Grocers’ Federation Retail Excellence Awards 2014: Store of the Year
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Hail The Town! The Scottish Town in the Age of the Enlightenment
- The Wonder of Woolies - continued
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Scotland's Shops and Shopfronts: history and future?
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Food Tourism
It has been some time since I was in Lisbon and thus it was a pleasure to receive an invite to present a keynote to a conference on retail, consumption and urban governance, especially in early autumn, which is slightly … Continue reading
A few posts back I made some comments about farm shops and shops on a farm. The response directly to me was fascinating. Which is how I came to spend a day last week in Fife – and no, contrary … Continue reading