Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Journal Articles 2019
- Yours for £1 (not really)
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Food, health and data: developing transformative food retailing
- Trends in Retailing and Leisure in Scotland's Towns and Cities
- Twin Towns
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- A Lidl Surprise?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Gastronomy
Taking my role as the American Collegiate Retailing Association’s “Member-at-Large” extremely seriously, ahead of the biennial EAERCD academic conference I recently joined a small (though obviously not-so-select) band on a five-day study tour of Northern Italian food retailing and food … Continue reading