Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Retailing in Scotland's Largest Towns and Cities 2015
- Journal Articles 2019
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Retail Disruptors - the spectacular rise and impact of the hard discounters
- The Future of Shopping Centres in Scotland's Towns
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Unlocking the Potential of Scotland's Towns
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Urban History
Last week I ventured north to the ‘Fair City’ of Perth for a presentation at a Scottish Civic Trust and Perth Civic Trust evening event on the theme of Perth: Past, Present and Future. I had been given the task … Continue reading
One of the perks of running this blog is that I can occasionally hand it over to others for contributions and get to learn something about their interests and viewpoints. Readers of previous guest blogs will thus have seen Anne … Continue reading
One of the joys of working at a University is that (on the whole!) colleagues are interesting and interested and you can have conversations that take very different turns. One recently with my frequent co-author Anne Findlay ended with “oh … Continue reading