Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Disruptors - the spectacular rise and impact of the hard discounters
- Logistics and Retail Management 5th Edition - now published
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Scotland's Shops and Shopfronts: history and future?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Shopfronts
Our recent visit to Orkney was not meant to be about retailing or shops, but inevitably just wandering around Stromness and Kirkwall one can’t help but look at the retailing. As I noted in the earlier blog, the overwhelming sense … Continue reading
On a number of occasions this blog has covered aspects of the past and in particular ghostsigns and historic shops and shopfronts. Across Scotland (and beyond) there is an enduring fascination for, and concern with, our retail history. I was … Continue reading
One of the benefits of the Easter long weekend/fortnight, not that the retail group in the University ever rests, is a small amount of time to catch up on things. I first became aware of Lindsay Lennie some years ago … Continue reading