Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
12.02.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
22.1.18 A little bit of post new year tidying up and updating done, especially in relation to media
Top Posts & Pages
- Damaged Goods
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Perth - Past, Present, Future
- Logistics and Retail Management Book
- Donald Garvin Harris OBE 1938-2013
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- A New User’s Reflections on Online Grocery Shopping
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Shopfronts
Our recent visit to Orkney was not meant to be about retailing or shops, but inevitably just wandering around Stromness and Kirkwall one can’t help but look at the retailing. As I noted in the earlier blog, the overwhelming sense … Continue reading
On a number of occasions this blog has covered aspects of the past and in particular ghostsigns and historic shops and shopfronts. Across Scotland (and beyond) there is an enduring fascination for, and concern with, our retail history. I was … Continue reading
One of the benefits of the Easter long weekend/fortnight, not that the retail group in the University ever rests, is a small amount of time to catch up on things. I first became aware of Lindsay Lennie some years ago … Continue reading