Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Footfall, Curfews and Data
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Does Footfall Matter?
- ‘Writing the Rules of the Game’: Non-market Strategy, commercial interests and health policy
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Week 26 in my Greenhouse
- How to Save Our Town Centres
- Understanding Scottish Places: O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Signs
Some people have been a bad influence on me: @historicshops @KA_Morrison (see Building Our Past) and @ghostsigns spring to mind. Their encyclopaedic knowledge – and delight in and willingness to share – means that I am forever on the search … Continue reading
On a few occasions before, I have come back from somewhere and commented on the quality of food and/or retail culture that I have observed. I have then contrasted it with our own paucity of offer. I know this can … Continue reading
In one of the many ironies of destroying my knee in May, we were left with a race against time to see if I was fit enough to go on a booked holiday in late August and early September. Would … Continue reading