Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Efficiency or Idiocy?
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- Herkku Food Market Delicatessen – Helsinki
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Journal Articles 2019
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Internet shopping
Last Friday afternoon I attended a launch of the new Amazon inspired and supported Clicks and Mortar store in the Waverley Mall, Edinburgh. This is the third such store and the first in Scotland; ten are planned in total over … Continue reading
125 stores, 2200 direct employees, an unknown number of individuals and businesses also linked to, and supplying, the company; the administration and likely demise of HMV would be problematic at any time but between Christmas and New Year it has … Continue reading
The ASOS news this week was to many something of a surprise, but in reality it really shouldn’t be. A profit warning on Monday wiped almost 40% off its share price and impacted other retailers as well. Many of these … Continue reading