Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Tracking the Impact of Lockdown on Retailers
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Retailing, Shopping and Covid-19
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Town & Country Planning Journal (Trading Places Columns) 2012-2018
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Navigating The New Retail Landscape
- Turning Around another Supertanker; Marks and Spencer
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: scottish retail consortium
Under the headline “Retailers urge Holyrood policy change to stem decline”, Scotland on Sunday on the 11th September (article here) reported on a ‘call to arms’ from the Scottish Retail Consortium (SRC) arguing for more support from the Scottish Government … Continue reading
At various points during the life of this blog I have turned it over to guest bloggers to cover a topic of their choosing. Sometimes this has been because something they have said or have written has caught my eye … Continue reading
Every month the Scottish Retail Consortium together with KPMG publish the Scottish Retail Sales Monitor. It is always an informative read, and generally attracts quite a lot of press and other attention, being one of the few up-to-date series on … Continue reading