Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Tracking the Impact of Lockdown on Retailers
- Retailing, Shopping and Covid-19
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- A New User’s Reflections on Online Grocery Shopping
- Retail Armageddon or Reinvention?
- Retail Armageddon
- Supermarket Nightmares: Keeping your Distance
- The Need for a Digital Tax
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Consumer Confidence
There comes a point where even I, with my inbuilt Welsh pessimism (except when playing Scotland at rugby), get fed up with the bad news. But here we go again. The Scottish Retail Sales Monitor reporting on retail sales in … Continue reading
You know how it is … you go away for a few weeks and when you come back everything is sort of the same, but well also, sort of different. The British (maybe only Scottish) summer is of course a … Continue reading
Today’s retail sales figures for March for Scotland (the Scottish Retail Sales Monitor published by the Scottish Retail Consortium) show the worst total sales performance ever measured since the series began in 1999; so much for overdoing the doom and … Continue reading