Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
May 2021 – Journal Articles page updated with two new academic papers in Planning, Theory and Practice, and Sustainability, joining our Ageing & Society paper
March 2021 – Personal Biography redesigned and updated
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Small Shops: Brian Lomas
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- The Great Re-Awakening?
- Media Commentary 2021
- From the Scottish Government’s National Review of Town Centres to the World Towns Summit
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Opening Hours
Three months on and the great unlocking has begun in earnest. No more testing your eyesight, it’s now about testing your bank balance – in Northern Ireland and England to begin with, Wales today and then Scotland. “Non-essential” stores are … Continue reading
The issue of opening hours for shops is something that has been an ever-present during my time as an academic. The product-based absurdities of the late 1970s and early 1980s were eventually swept away as opening hours were modernised and … Continue reading