Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
12.02.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
22.1.18 A little bit of post new year tidying up and updating done, especially in relation to media
Top Posts & Pages
- Damaged Goods
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Perth - Past, Present, Future
- Logistics and Retail Management Book
- Donald Garvin Harris OBE 1938-2013
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- A New User’s Reflections on Online Grocery Shopping
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Resilience
Early in 2014, Neil Wrigley from the University of Southampton, invited myself and my colleague, Anne Findlay, to contribute two short chapters to a forthcoming collection of pieces exploring social science perspectives on the Evolving High Street. In particular he … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I gave preliminary notice of our success in obtaining an ESRC Phd Studentship to study Scotland’s Town Centres. This is a three year collaborative award with myself and Anne Findlay as the Academic Supervisors and Matthew … Continue reading
One evening last week I had one of those great emails, bringing good news. I had been successful in the ESRC Scottish Graduate School for the Social Sciences Collaborative Studentship Competition. With only 10 awarded across the whole of Scotland … Continue reading