Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Research Projects
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Hull and Beyond
- Shopping in a Post-Lockdown World
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- The Scottish Diet and Retail Shops
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: High Streets
Apologies, this took a little longer and got a bit lengthier than I originally intended. “If they look beyond heroic individualism and accept that individuals exist in a network of social bonds and obligations, we might just see a … Continue reading
This blog has a number of recurring themes – or nightmares. Most of them are focused around the themes of the mis-use of data, the lack of reaction about the structural change underway across retailing and the unwillingness of many … Continue reading
As a child I remember people mentioning the ‘milk train’ between London and South Wales, but was never sure if it was first up or last down or both. Before I married, my fiancée and I went to stay in … Continue reading