Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
May 2021 – Journal Articles page updated with two new academic papers in Planning, Theory and Practice, and Sustainability, joining our Ageing & Society paper
March 2021 – Personal Biography redesigned and updated
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Tesco Trails
- Local Convenience Stores in a Challenging Retail Environment
- Waaaagaaamaaamaaa - Tesco and Booker spring a surpise (perhaps)
- Towns, High Streets and Resilience: A Question for Policy?
- Money, Money, Money: Paying by Cash, Contactless Card or Digital?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Out of town impacts
This is the third of three linked posts on the Town Centre Action Plan Review Group Report (an introduction, summary of the review approach, recommendations). The full report and details of the Review Group, evidence submitted and heard and background … Continue reading →
A fair degree of concern was whipped up in the run-up to the New Year by the vote in the Scottish Parliament to give local councils the ability to set non-domestic, i.e. business rates. This is not yet confirmed as … Continue reading →