Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
March 2021 – Personal Biography redesigned and updated
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Money, Money, Money: Paying by Cash, Contactless Card or Digital?
- Webinar: "A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres"
- The Place for Older Consumers
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Screen Time? Cinemas and Town Centres
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Herkku Food Market Delicatessen – Helsinki
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Out of town impacts
This is the third of three linked posts on the Town Centre Action Plan Review Group Report (an introduction, summary of the review approach, recommendations). The full report and details of the Review Group, evidence submitted and heard and background … Continue reading →
A fair degree of concern was whipped up in the run-up to the New Year by the vote in the Scottish Parliament to give local councils the ability to set non-domestic, i.e. business rates. This is not yet confirmed as … Continue reading →