Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- ‘Writing the Rules of the Game’: Non-market Strategy, commercial interests and health policy
- "Retail sales surge close to pre-lockdown levels"
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Dublin's Fair City
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Are Retailers Social Engineers?
- Herkku Food Market Delicatessen – Helsinki
- Media Commentary 2018
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Scotland’s Towns Partnership
Over the last few years, vacancies and store closures have not been out of the news. Whilst vacancy levels may have dropped off from their peak a few years ago, there is a continuation of stories about the closure rates … Continue reading
As this post is published (3 April) I am presenting at an event held to formally launch Scotland’s Town Centre Boost Fund of £50m. The Town Centre Fund has been set up by Scottish Government and COSLA and aims “to … Continue reading