Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Landlords vs Retailers or Zombies vs Aliens?
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Food, health and data: developing transformative food retailing
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Shopping Centres
It was an eye-catching gimmick, and it did the job, getting media coverage (and me onto the radio (again)). In early February, at a London auction The Postings shopping centre in Kirkcaldy was put up for sale with a reserve … Continue reading
2017 was the 50th Anniversary of the opening of the University of Stirling. There were a number of celebrations and activities, as well as periods of reflection. One of the events on campus was an exhibition about 1967. This involved … Continue reading
Back in the warmth of Singapore for our graduation and alumni events and associated student and other meetings, and there seemed to be only one question people had for me; what could be done about Singapore’s ailing retail sector? On … Continue reading
One of the good things about being a Professor of Retail Studies is that you get to meet interesting people with interesting ideas. Over the last year or so I have been involved on some executive education with Bayfield Training … Continue reading