Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 -new journal article published (Journal Articles page) on Twenty-One Years of Going Shopping and Marketing History
January 2022 – removal of some redundant pages, reordering of some material, the addition of some new pages (under Commentaries), and some changes to some of the text throughout
Top Posts & Pages
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- A Retail Strategy for Scotland
- Why is Historical Research Important in Marketing?
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Checkout the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- Oxford Street, Hull and Beyond
- The International Review of Retail, Distribution and Consumer Research: change of editor
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Town Centres
On the 24th March, the Scottish Government unveiled its long-awaited Retail Strategy for Scotland. The Strategy can be found here and the Ministerial statement from Tom Arthur MSP can be found here. Getting the Right Change: A Retail Strategy for … Continue reading
The Scottish Parliament’s Economy and Fair Work Committee’s call for written evidence for its inquiry into town centre and retail expired on the 16th March and they are now into oral evidence. The Committee posed two questions in its opening … Continue reading