Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Lampeter Food Festival
- Putting Towns on the Policy Map: Understanding Scottish Places (USP) and Data
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- Logistics and Retail Management 5th Edition - now published
- Tiles and Sardines
- Journal Articles 2018
- Tesco Trails
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Streets
On a number of occasions this blog has covered aspects of the past and in particular ghostsigns and historic shops and shopfronts. Across Scotland (and beyond) there is an enduring fascination for, and concern with, our retail history. I was … Continue reading
Following on from my personal wander around Lisbon and the Mercado da Ribeira (Part One), and on the day after my keynote presentation on retail, consumption and urban governance (the overheads are here), the conference had its own ambulation around … Continue reading