Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Retailing in Scotland's Largest Towns and Cities 2015
- Journal Articles 2019
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Retail Disruptors - the spectacular rise and impact of the hard discounters
- The Future of Shopping Centres in Scotland's Towns
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Unlocking the Potential of Scotland's Towns
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Car Parking
It is all too easy to rubbish Eric Pickles … I suppose I should simply just stop there … But I meant it is all too easy to rubbish Eric Pickles’ scheme to allow motorists to park on double yellow … Continue reading
At the end of April, Planning Minister Derek Mackay published draft proposals for the third National Planning Framework (NPF3) and the Scottish Planning Policy (SPP). These proposals could have significant impacts on what Scotland considers important and how it will … Continue reading