Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
16.08.2018 New article added to the publications section
02.08.2018 Publications updated to include three new articles
12.07.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Free the Fife One!
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- The ‘squeezed middle’ and the domino effect in the grocery supply chain
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- Town Centre Toolkit Launched on the New Scotland's Towns Partnership Portal
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Fully Funded ESRC Collaborative PhD Studentship on Scottish convenience store retailing
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Car Parking
It is all too easy to rubbish Eric Pickles … I suppose I should simply just stop there … But I meant it is all too easy to rubbish Eric Pickles’ scheme to allow motorists to park on double yellow … Continue reading
At the end of April, Planning Minister Derek Mackay published draft proposals for the third National Planning Framework (NPF3) and the Scottish Planning Policy (SPP). These proposals could have significant impacts on what Scotland considers important and how it will … Continue reading