Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- On Market Day
- Shopping with Confidence?
- Comet and the Argosnauts
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Town & Country Planning Journal (Trading Places Columns) 2012-2018
- Week 26 in my Greenhouse
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Bids Scotland
On 1st July 2020, it was announced that an Expert Review Group had been formed by the Scottish Government to undertake an appraisal of the Town Centre Action Plan published in 2013 as a response to the National Review of … Continue reading
We have a new academic paper out – on place marketing and place based loyalty schemes (details at end of blog) – and in addition to wanting to say something about it, I felt the time was ripe for setting … Continue reading
Downloadable versions of this post are available here (word) and here (pdf). The attraction of many international delegates to the inaugural World Towns Summit in Edinburgh in June 2016 was eloquent testimony to the perception that Scotland has led the … Continue reading