Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Research Projects
- Have You Heard of Sanders Bros?
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Hull and Beyond
- Shopping in a Post-Lockdown World
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- The Scottish Diet and Retail Shops
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Bids Scotland
We have a new academic paper out – on place marketing and place based loyalty schemes (details at end of blog) – and in addition to wanting to say something about it, I felt the time was ripe for setting … Continue reading
Downloadable versions of this post are available here (word) and here (pdf). The attraction of many international delegates to the inaugural World Towns Summit in Edinburgh in June 2016 was eloquent testimony to the perception that Scotland has led the … Continue reading