Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Great Expectations
- Openings and Closures in 2020 - but of what?
- Commuting and Retailing in Town Centres
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Footfall, Curfews and Data
- "Retail sales surge close to pre-lockdown levels"
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Journal Articles 2011
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Town Centre Action Plan
On 1st July 2020, it was announced that an Expert Review Group had been formed by the Scottish Government to undertake an appraisal of the Town Centre Action Plan published in 2013 as a response to the National Review of … Continue reading
As this post is published (3 April) I am presenting at an event held to formally launch Scotland’s Town Centre Boost Fund of £50m. The Town Centre Fund has been set up by Scottish Government and COSLA and aims “to … Continue reading