Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Dead or Alive?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Whole Foods Giffnock – Apples or Pears?
- Logistics and Retail Management 5th Edition - now published
- "Destination High Street - Restoring Vibrancy to Scotland's Towns"
- Does Footfall Matter?
- The Wonder of Woolies - continued
- Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Travelling Fellowships 2017
- Uncertainty: Brexit and Retailing
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Scotland’s Town Centres
In retrospect it was a shame that the first Scotland’s Towns Partnership Roadshow was held in Galashiels earlier this week. Not of course, because it was Galashiels, but rather because the re-opening of the Borders Railway is still a few … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I gave preliminary notice of our success in obtaining an ESRC Phd Studentship to study Scotland’s Town Centres. This is a three year collaborative award with myself and Anne Findlay as the Academic Supervisors and Matthew … Continue reading
One evening last week I had one of those great emails, bringing good news. I had been successful in the ESRC Scottish Graduate School for the Social Sciences Collaborative Studentship Competition. With only 10 awarded across the whole of Scotland … Continue reading