Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2023 – Roll over of some areas for new year, plus The Conversation piece on Christmas trading updates published (see commentaries tab) and main posts
December 2022 – End of year tidying up and re-arrangement, including link to EDAS podcast on places and towns (see presentations tab)
April 2022 -new journal article published (Journal Articles page) on Twenty-One Years of Going Shopping and Marketing History
Top Posts & Pages
- E-commerce: economic growth and empowerment of women and girls
- Grocery Market Shares in Great Britain (GB) 1997-2022
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Who Owns Scotland's Towns, High Streets and Shopping Centres?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- Herkku Food Market Delicatessen – Helsinki
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
Writing About ...
Join 5,450 other subscribers
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Great Tapestry of Scotland
A good few years ago, Anne Findlay and myself published a paper on the changing retail structure in the Borders using longitudinal data. We titled this ‘Weaving new retail and consumer structures in the Scottish Borders,’ reflecting the weaving history … Continue reading