Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
14.11.17 Our two Latest Trading Places columns (Reconfiguring retail spaces and on BIDs) for the Journal of Town & Country Planning available on Trading Places section of blog
8.11.17 Presentations and media updated
20.06.17 Media Commentary updated, especially around our report on Retailing and Diet and Health
Top Posts & Pages
- Talking Tesco (Again)
- Town & Country Planning Journal (Trading Places Columns)
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- A (Retail) Sense of Place
- Time Out in Lisbon: Part Two
- Clarence Saunders and Keedoozle
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Journal Articles 2017
- Scotland's Shops and Shopfronts: history and future?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Local Retailers
Everyone pretty much agrees these days that we are living in an era of ‘fake news’, or outright lies as it would be better called. You know the sort of things – £350m per week to spend on the NHS, … Continue reading
This post has been ready for some time, but I thought I would publish it today, as it is National Sporting Heritage Day. If you are reading this on the 30th in Stirling then the University is hosting a pop-up … Continue reading