Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Dead or Alive?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- The Wonder of Woolies - continued
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- "Destination High Street - Restoring Vibrancy to Scotland's Towns"
- Shops opening and expanding, queues outside: the High Street picture that’s not making the national news
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Uncertainty: Brexit and Retailing
- Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Travelling Fellowships 2017
- Does Footfall Matter?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Asda
There has been quite a lot of attention in the last few days on the Amazon Go unit in Seattle being opened to the public. Much has focused on whether this is the end of retail work and how fast … Continue reading