Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Great Expectations
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Openings and Closures in 2020 - but of what?
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Footfall, Curfews and Data
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Landlords
In my last post, I considered some of the best and worst behaviours we have seen in food retailing during the COVID-19 crisis to date. Now we have the Government lockdown and the splitting of retailing into essential and non-essential … Continue reading
This blog has a number of recurring themes – or nightmares. Most of them are focused around the themes of the mis-use of data, the lack of reaction about the structural change underway across retailing and the unwillingness of many … Continue reading
There are not many reasons for feeling sorry for Philip Green (see my earlier blogs here here and here and those were before the latest American and other revelations), but the fact that he is in such a weakened state … Continue reading