Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Of Cows and Elephants
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- HMV - predictable or what?
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Quant (ifying) the Past
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- The Scottish Diet and Retail Shops
- Efficiency or Idiocy?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Landlords
This blog has a number of recurring themes – or nightmares. Most of them are focused around the themes of the mis-use of data, the lack of reaction about the structural change underway across retailing and the unwillingness of many … Continue reading
There are not many reasons for feeling sorry for Philip Green (see my earlier blogs here here and here and those were before the latest American and other revelations), but the fact that he is in such a weakened state … Continue reading