This page contains details of any 2023 journal article publications by Leigh Sparks. Pre-print versions of these articles are available online from the University of Stirling’s Depository (STORRE) in most cases, or contact the author or Leigh Sparks directly. Previous years publications can be found by following the links under this heading on the main page.
Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
February 2023 – New piece for The Conversation on online retailing (see commentaries tab)
January 2023 – Roll over of some areas for new year, plus The Conversation piece on Christmas trading updates published (see commentaries tab) and main posts
December 2022 – End of year tidying up and re-arrangement, including link to EDAS podcast on places and towns (see presentations tab)
April 2022 -new journal article published (Journal Articles page) on Twenty-One Years of Going Shopping and Marketing History
Top Posts & Pages
- Personal Announcement: FRSE
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Grocery Market Shares in Great Britain 1997-2021
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Strange Things in Self-Service
- The Buttercup Dairy Company
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
Writing About ...
Join 5,477 other subscribers
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Pingback: The Place for Older Consumers | Stirlingretail
Pingback: Why is Historical Research Important in Marketing? | Stirlingretail
Pingback: Why is Historical Research Important in Marketing? - Pioneer News Limited