Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
12.02.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
22.1.18 A little bit of post new year tidying up and updating done, especially in relation to media
Top Posts & Pages
- Damaged Goods
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Perth - Past, Present, Future
- Logistics and Retail Management Book
- Donald Garvin Harris OBE 1938-2013
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- A New User’s Reflections on Online Grocery Shopping
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Legislation
The financial results for Tesco last week brought forward a lot of comment and some interesting thoughts, not least the looming pension deficit and the exceptional items booked into the accounts. Oh, and the underlying performance, which was quite good. … Continue reading
The issue of opening hours for shops is something that has been an ever-present during my time as an academic. The product-based absurdities of the late 1970s and early 1980s were eventually swept away as opening hours were modernised and … Continue reading
My recent visit to Poland and the symposium on sustainable development discussion brought back memories from my first visit to Poland in 1987 and discussions we had there around retail location and the purpose of retailing. In that not quite … Continue reading