Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
May 2021 – Journal Articles page updated with two new academic papers in Planning, Theory and Practice, and Sustainability, joining our Ageing & Society paper
March 2021 – Personal Biography redesigned and updated
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
Top Posts & Pages
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- How is Coronavirus affecting the UK's Retail Sector?
- Twenty One Years of UK Grocery Market Share
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- "Whose Town is it Anyway?" Reflections on Scotland's Towns Conference
- Donald Garvin Harris OBE 1938-2013
- Tesco Trails
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: New Future for Scotland's Towns
“It is all too easy to talk about “bouncing back to where we were” without asking which “we” is counted and without asking whether “where we were” is a place to which a return is desirable”. (Vale, 2014, p198) Some … Continue reading →