Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Tracking the Impact of Lockdown on Retailers
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Retailing, Shopping and Covid-19
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Only in America?
- Journal Articles 2020
- Supermarket Nightmares: Keeping your Distance
- Retail Armageddon
- Turning Around another Supertanker; Marks and Spencer
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Town & Country PLanning
Thursday’s much trailed announcement that House of Fraser was aiming to close 31 of its 59 stores in the UK and was seeking large rent reductions on those that remain, all as part of a seemingly contested CVA, was the … Continue reading