Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- "Retail sales surge close to pre-lockdown levels"
- Taxing Times: Tesco and Poland
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- Lockdown 1990s style
- Build Back Better: Bill Grimsey and Covid
- Co-operative Tokens, Sports Direct and The Bristol Pound
- Tesco, Booker and Poundland
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Public Policy
When Mary Portas produced her report for the UK Government on high streets, Bill Grimsey was quick to posit an alternative and to focus on leadership and technology for places. His report and its follow-up a few years later have … Continue reading →
Over the last couple of months I have produced on this blog a range of pieces around retailing, shopping and the coronavirus pandemic. There will no doubt be more to be said as the situation develops. One of these pieces … Continue reading →