Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
May 2021 – Journal Articles page updated with two new academic papers in Planning, Theory and Practice, and Sustainability, joining our Ageing & Society paper
March 2021 – Personal Biography redesigned and updated
January 2021 – Updates of Media Commentary and Journal Articles page structures
Top Posts & Pages
- Changing Scotland's Towns
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Town Centres in Wales: Bounded Muscularity?
- Brexit isn't Delivering
- Grocery Market Shares in Great Britain 1997-2021
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Retail Disruptors - the spectacular rise and impact of the hard discounters
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Scottish and Online Retail Sales in Lockdown
- Webinar: "A New Future for Scotland's Town Centres"
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Scottish Planner
Community ownership of assets breathing new life into centres across Scotland has been a theme, and a success of recent years. There is still much more to be done, and it needs to be made easier and simpler, but we … Continue reading →
A few months ago Craig McLaren (@RTPIScotland) asked me to contribute a short piece to a special issue of Scottish Planner. I readily agreed and am delighted that it has now been published. I cover the things you might expect … Continue reading →