Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
12.02.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
22.1.18 A little bit of post new year tidying up and updating done, especially in relation to media
Top Posts & Pages
- Tartan Cents: Linking the Scottish Global Diaspora
- Shops opening and expanding, queues outside: the High Street picture that’s not making the national news
- "We're in the Money"
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Fully Funded ESRC Collaborative PhD Studentship on Scottish convenience store retailing
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Scottish Retailing
On Tuesday afternoon, I was contacted by a journalist (Stephen Naysmith) from The Herald about the upcoming Local Data Company/PwC report on high streets. He sent me the (then) embargoed press release. I attach it here for those interested and … Continue reading
The Scottish diet has become a short-hand for unhealthy living. All the evidence points to its stubborn lack of change despite information, exhortation and even small measures of legislation. Whilst retailers and manufacturers have taken some actions on reformulation of … Continue reading
For the last four years, mid December has seen the release of the latest edition of the Local Data Company/University of Stirling Retail report on the situation of retailing in the major towns and cities across Scotland. Last Tuesday saw … Continue reading