Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Scottish and Online Retail Sales in Lockdown
- Place Based Loyalty
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- Research Projects
- Try Before You Buy: A ‘Returns Tsunami’?
- Scotland's Towns Partnership: new Chair Announced
- Shopping with Confidence?
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Scotland
I am catching up on some of the recently published data about retail sales. This short post has graphs from two sources (a) the Scottish Retail Sales Monitor, published by the Scottish Retail Consortium and (b) Internet sales as a … Continue reading
Three months on and the great unlocking has begun in earnest. No more testing your eyesight, it’s now about testing your bank balance – in Northern Ireland and England to begin with, Wales today and then Scotland. “Non-essential” stores are … Continue reading
I am in the fortunate position of being able to get involved in two Scottish Parliament Cross Party Groups; one on Towns and Town Centres linked to Scotland’s Towns Partnership, and one on Independent Convenience Stores linked to the Scottish … Continue reading