Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2020 – Additions of recent articles in Social Science & Medicine and Marketing Theory to the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- Checkout the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- Scottish and Online Retail Sales in Lockdown
- The Architecture of England's Co-operative Movement
- UK Grocery Market Share 1997-2019
- The Scottish Diet and Retail Shops
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- How is Coronavirus affecting the UK's Retail Sector?
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Scotland
On the 22nd October the Co-op opened its latest convenience store, at the heart of the University of Stirling. This was the first Co-op franchise in Scotland and is part of the growth of the Co-op and the convenience and … Continue reading
I was not intending to add to my previous two posts on data and reporting (footfall and store openings and closures), but then I saw the coverage (looking at you again in the first instance BBC) of last week’s Scottish … Continue reading
On 1st July 2020, it was announced that an Expert Review Group had been formed by the Scottish Government to undertake an appraisal of the Town Centre Action Plan published in 2013 as a response to the National Review of … Continue reading
I am catching up on some of the recently published data about retail sales. This short post has graphs from two sources (a) the Scottish Retail Sales Monitor, published by the Scottish Retail Consortium and (b) Internet sales as a … Continue reading