Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Christmas may be Cancelled
- Uncertainty: Brexit and Retailing
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Brexit and the ‘F**K Business’ Approach
- A Lidl Surprise?
- "Argos catalogues - a fascinating historical archive"
- Food and Retailing Cultures: Zaragoza
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Vacancies and Store Closures
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Politicians
If there is no upside to Brexit then a No Deal Brexit plumbs the depth of stupidity. And yet, two men who claim to be intelligent are currently racing to utter the most damaging nonsense and not bothering to hide … Continue reading
Boris Johnson’s view of the importance of business to the economy and to the care and concern he gave the business view on Brexit was well covered at the time. Dominic Raab’s more recent revelation that Dover was actually quite … Continue reading
As Private Eye put it, serialised exclusively across all newspapers, this book says that Philip Green is not a nice person. “Quelle surprise” as they may say in Croydon. But on the other hand, Oliver Shah is the Sunday Times … Continue reading