Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2022 – removal of some redundant pages, reordering of some material, the addition of some new pages (under Commentaries), and some changes to some of the text throughout
January 2022 – annual rollover of pages completed (Media and Journal Articles)
December 2021 – Journal Articles page updated with editorial from IRRDCR
Top Posts & Pages
- NPF4 - on the evidence trail
- London's Welsh Dairies: The Welsh Milk Trade
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Grocery Market Shares in the UK 2020
- National Planning Framework 4 - the consultation
- HoF: House of Fools?
- Landlords vs Retailers or Zombies vs Aliens?
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Axe Stores (this is a description not an instruction)
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Town Teams
Shops opening and expanding, queues outside: the High Street picture that’s not making the national news
I recently had an exchange with Iain Nicholson around media coverage of the high street. it followed my recent diatribe about data. I have known Iain for a few years and admired the work he has been doing in towns … Continue reading →