Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 – Some tidying up and corrections in the Journal Article section
Top Posts & Pages
- What Should We Value about Retailing and Towns and What Should We Do About Them?
- Tracking the Impact of Lockdown on Retailers
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retailing, Shopping and Covid-19
- A New User’s Reflections on Online Grocery Shopping
- Retail Armageddon or Reinvention?
- Retail Armageddon
- Supermarket Nightmares: Keeping your Distance
- The Need for a Digital Tax
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Place Standard
One of the now established features of Scotland’s Towns Partnership and Scotland’s Towns Week is the Annual Conference. For many years it has been located in the Central Belt, but for 2019 it relocated to Aberdeen. There are many good … Continue reading →
I was recently asked to do a 10 minute reflection on the state of towns and town centres in Scotland and the work that has derived from the Fraser Review (the National Review of Town Centres) and from Scotland’s Towns Partnership. … Continue reading →