Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
- "Destination High Street - Restoring Vibrancy to Scotland's Towns"
- Journal Articles 2018
- Tesco Trails
- Town Centre Regeneration - Learning Lessons?
- Online vs Offline: Like for Like?
- Town & Country Planning Journal (Trading Places Columns) 2012-2018
- Albert Gubay 1928-2016
- Journal Articles 2017
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Value
A week or so back I was sent an email about the Alloa Town Centre Post Office being earmarked for closure or “rehoused with a retail partner”. Nothing new in that perhaps – our University post office was closed a … Continue reading
I don’t think I’ve eaten horse … well not knowingly. I’ve tried my fair share of the weird and wonderful in my travels (rattlesnake, alligator, zebra, warthog, various of Bambi’s relatives, squirrel, assorted insects), and some of it has been … Continue reading