Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
12.02.2018 Our latest Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
22.1.18 A little bit of post new year tidying up and updating done, especially in relation to media
Top Posts & Pages
- Damaged Goods
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- Retail Branding: it's not (just) private label
- Perth - Past, Present, Future
- Logistics and Retail Management Book
- Donald Garvin Harris OBE 1938-2013
- Retail change and why we fell in love with supermarkets?
- A New User’s Reflections on Online Grocery Shopping
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: London
As promised, after my rather pessimistic review of some recent retail stories in the last blog, I want to turn to something a little more positive. The stories below that caught my attention are in one way the other side … Continue reading
I suspect that my interest in markets was sparked at a young age when my father would take me to the livestock market and my mother would take me to the open-air market (Cheapside) and to the covered food market, … Continue reading
It’s Friday afternoon, the sun is sort of shining in Stirling and apparently the recession is almost over. I woke up this morning, turned on Radio 4 and was told that, so it must be true. Someone from NIESR had … Continue reading
Everyone’s into high streets and town centres these days and there is a large volume of material out there and advice to follow. Little seems to have done much good to date, but we can live in hope. This is … Continue reading