Author: Leigh Sparks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2.11.2018 Details of my two new books added – Logistics and Retail Management and Food Retailing and Sustainable Development
12.07.2018 Our final Trading Places column for Town & Country Planning is now available on the Trading Places section of this blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Of Cows and Elephants
- About Leigh Sparks and this Blog
- Towns and Town Centres in Scotland: reflections six years on from Fraser
- A Japanese Eataly? In Singapore?
- HMV - predictable or what?
- Spedan's Partnership
- A Lidl Surprise?
- Turning Around another Supertanker; Marks and Spencer
- Analysing and Understanding Shopping Centres
Writing About ...
- Follow Stirlingretail on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Small shops
I am in the fortunate position of being able to get involved in two Scottish Parliament Cross Party Groups; one on Towns and Town Centres linked to Scotland’s Towns Partnership, and one on Independent Convenience Stores linked to the Scottish … Continue reading
The Scottish diet has become a short-hand for unhealthy living. All the evidence points to its stubborn lack of change despite information, exhortation and even small measures of legislation. Whilst retailers and manufacturers have taken some actions on reformulation of … Continue reading
So how was it for you? Did you notice? Did you boycott the corporates and the co-operatives? Shop only in your local independent store(s) – if you have any? And now it is over? Back to the old routine, I … Continue reading